WHO ARE WE:
Sibel Serin is the key Turkey contact of our niche firm based in Amsterdam.
She is born in The Netherlands of Turkish descent and has gained more than 20 years of expertise in various international tax advisory roles. Her expertise is in how to transfer employment and workforce from Turkey to The Netherlands and vice versa with a personal, clear, and goal-oriented approach.
Fluent in NL – EN – TR
WE ARE EXPERTS WHEN IT COMES TO YOUR WORKFORCE
Our key services;
- Cross-border employment tax advice and implementation.
- International payroll tax advice and assistance of local payroll teams and integration through payroll administrations.
- Company obligations in cross-border employment situations.
- Assignment contracts and employment agreements.
- Process and policy design around a mobile workforce.
- Equity-based rewarding.
- Compensation and benefits tax optimization.
- Expat taxation like 30%- ruling in the Netherlands;
the 30%-ruling can be key to attract foreign talent and managing the employer’s cost level. We have a special agreement in place with the Dutch Tax Authorities based on which the ruling could already be granted in two weeks. It’s crucial to consider the eligibility for the 30% ruling before the employee comes to the Netherlands.
- Assessing International Social Security and application of A1 or CoC certificates.
- Domestic payroll and expert advice around Dutch payroll tax.
- Voluntary tax disclosure of private wealth.
- Personal (income) tax advice; assessing residency, taxes on investment income, and residential property.
- Personal income tax return preparation.
- Obtaining VISA
- Relocation and expat housing.
- Other on-demand expat taxation and global mobility issues