Big Data Analytics and Fraud Detection
- Date 15 June 2021
- Time 15:00 PM - 16:00 PM
- Dutch Business Association Turkey (DBA Turkey)
Sign up for event You will leave this website
More about event
Dutch Business Association Turkey is pleased to invite you to the webinar on ''Big Data Analytics and Fraud Detection'' by MED Group on Tuesday, 15th June at 16:00-17:00 pm TR time.
Our speakers, Kağan Demirdöven and Ercan Piliçer will inform participants on a very current topic of data analysis and how to prevent fraud.
Kağan Demirdöven (CIO, MED Group)
- He graduated from Istanbul Technical University (ITU) Mechanical Engineering Department in 1997.
- Lived in the Chicago, USA 2011-2017.
- He completed his Master's Degree in Business Administration at Esenyurt University in 2019.
- He still continues his second Master's program in ITU Defense Industry Technologies.
- At the same time, he continues his TURMOB internship in order to become a CPA.
- He is a board member in ACFE Turkey.
- After working in so many different sectors since 2000, he has worked intensively in the Information Management Sector since 2000.
- Between 2000-2003, worked in CompuCom-Altera which was the business partner and developer of Handspring, Palm handhelds in Turkey.
- He has spearheaded the formation of the company that develops mobile software. In the same period, he wrote articles about mobile technology for magazines such as IT Business and Telepathy.
- He developed special ERP / CRM programs with a software company where he has the partnership between 2003-2006.
- He worked as a lecturer at ITU and Arel Universities (3D-4D programs and Cinema Art) between 2006-2007. He is still giving lecture in ITU.
- He received Stanford Artificial Intelligence (AI) and LEED Green Associate O + M certifications between 2011-2017 in the United States.
- He graduated from BS, Physics Education, Gazi University (Turkey), 1999.
- He completed his Master’sMSc, Physics, hysics, Uludag University (Turkey), 2002, Dissertation “PIN Photodiodes in High Energy Physics”.
- He completed his PhD, Physics, Uludag University (Turkey), 2008, Dissertation, “Effect of Radiation Damage on High Energy Silicon Detectors”
- He did his Postdoctoral Researcher in Department, INFN – Perugia/Italy 2009 – 2011.
- He did his Researcher and Academic in Physics Department, Uludag University, Bursa 2011 – 2014.
- He did his Postdoctoral Researcher in CERN – Geneva/Switzerland 2014 – 2015.
- He worked on External Consultor & Data Analyst at NationBetter – London/UK, Ekran İşleri – İstanbul, CERN – Geneva/Switzerland 2015 – 2020.
- He started to work Data Analyst and Proeject Manager in MED IDEA on 2020.